Thursday, May 3, 2012

MANILA-CHELLA




Went to Manila Music Fest last Tuesday out of curiosity and well, to support na rin whatever cause they may seem to uphold. Besides, it's the nearest thing to Coachella I could afford at the moment. Haha. 
I got there at around 5 PM, just right after the rain has stopped in Makati. The overcast sky kept the bay area  breezy and picturesque. I love that there were not so much people around at that time, it felt safe and comfortable and most importantly, there were no long queues on beer stations . The bands and DJ's were pretty much okay. I enjoyed listening to Sino Si Kat and dancing by the hiphop stage after. Saw lots of friends, too, which made it extra special. Saw some hipsters and pseudo hipsters but I didn't mind. The fun is in the mix. there were a lot of cute guys, too. I wish I could remember a lot of stuff but by the time it got dark, I was so drunk and was literally all over the place. I just hope they do it again next year with more bands and DJ's so I can redeem myself and pace my drinking to last til 2am.

I, obviously, enjoyed this urban meets seaside streetart that went on. The colors made the venue really vibrant.

Bon and Alice. 

Catching Mark Nicdao.

Otto and Mei.

Toff.

Host Sarah M. with afam. Loved her punchlines.

Miggs.

Will, Charms and JR: Rain ready but sorry guys, your weather girl failed.

So what if we get drunk.... 

Charing and Charms.

Stevie in da house!

Joseph.

Dong and Charina

PRINTS!


This is Kat with her booze money. This is the part when everything is hazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment